Data protection declaration
1. Data protectionwww.skydsl.eu is an offer from
skyDSL Europe B.V.
Waldstr. 86 - 90
We, the skyDSL Europe B.V., appreciate your visit to our website and your interest in our company, our products and services. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and strictly adhere to the terms of the data protection laws. Personal data will be collected on our website only to the technically necessary extent. In no case will the collected data be sold or passed on to third parties for other reasons. The following explanation gives you an overview of how we ensure this protection and what kind of data is collected for what purpose.
2. Collection and processing of data on this websiteEvery access to the internet services offered by skyDSL Europe B.V. results in the storage of a data-record on the web-server. This data record contains:
- the requested domain,
- the name of the requested files,
- the date and time of the request,
- the amount of data transferred,
- the access status (file delivered, file not found etc.),
- a description of the web browser used.
Furthermore, for technical reasons the IP-address will be temporarily stored; a user-related evaluation does not take place. The data records are evaluated by skyDSL Europe B.V. exclusively for statistical purposes in order to get an overview of the frequency-access to specific segments of the offer.
3. CookiesUpon request for individual pages, so-called temporary Cookies are placed, to facilitate navigation. These "Session-Cookies" expire upon session-conclusion and do not contain any personal data. This implies that Cookie contents cannot be evaluated in a user-related sense. Cookies do not cause any harm on your machine and do not contain viruses.
4. Personal data utilisationThe data that you convey to us as part of the registration process for a closed user group (e.g. for the use of our customer pages) or via e-mail is only used for the performance of our services agreed with you. Your data will not be passed on to third parties.
The data that you enter for our services during the registration or login is encrypted using an SSL standard. The encryption ensures that your data can not be read or altered by third parties during transmission.
Various physical, electronic and procedural security mechanisms are used to ensure the necessary security in the collection, storage and release of personal customer information. These security procedures mean that we may ask you to provide proof of your identity before we provide you with your personal information.
5. Third parties and external service providersWe employ other companies and individuals to perform tasks on our behalf. This includes the delivery of packages and the processing of credit card payments, as well as the customer service. These parties only have access to personal information that is needed for executing the responsibilities confided to them. Their usage for other purposes is prohibited. Furthermore it is obligatory for third parties that personal data has to be processed in correspondence with this declaration of data protection.
6. Payments with credit cardFor confirming your order and for security reasons we will only state the last five digits of your credit card number. However, the entire credit card number will be of course passed on to the commissioned billing institution during the processing of the order.
7. Right of accessAt any given time you have the right to to claim disclosure of the data that has been stored in regard to your person, their origin and recipient, as well as the purpose of processing this data. The according information can be obtained from the data protection commissioner of skyDSL Europe B.V.
8. ContactYour trust is important to us. That is why we will be always available to answer your questions regarding the processing of your personal data at any time. If you have questions that are not answered by this privacy statement or if you wish to receive more information, please contact us any time at the following address:
skyDSL Europe B.V.
- Data protection commissioner -
Waldstr. 86 - 90
skyDSL Europe B.V., Stand: